Join the Rent To Own Revolution…
With over 850 facilitated Rent to Own Projects (RTO) and at least 20 projects under evaluation at any time, HOS Financial is positioned to help you find the next opportunity which meets your Real Estate Investing goals!
We interviewed Real Estate managers of large investment groups.
During these candid interviews, we asked these Real Estate investing professionals…3 simple questions:
1. What percentage of your investment membership have acted and purchased at least 1 investment property?
2. What do you think are the most common barriers preventing them from investing?
3. If you were to ask your membership what their minimum return on investment expectations are…what would they say?
Here are their surprising responses:
1. What Percentage of Your Membership are Action Takers?
We have all been told that 90% of millionaires include Real Estate as part of their net worth portfolio. We also hear Real Estate investing is:
– Inflation proof
– A great method to create cashflow
– A powerful method to have someone else pay your mortgage
– A great way to leverage the equity for other investments.
– It’s also attractive if your investment is backed by brick and mortar.
We were shocked to hear that less than 40% of their members (in some cases paying members) have purchased their first property.
Other feedback showed couples who are paying a $50 – $100 recurring monthly subscription fees for real estate investment education, even after a year, have still have not taken the leap.
This led to the most obvious next question…WHY?
2. What are the Most Common Barriers and Fears?
Dale Carnegie, a famous writer, lecturer, and the developer of famous courses in self-improvement, salesmanship, corporate training, public speaking, and interpersonal skills wrote…
“Fear leads to inaction”.
Knowing our sample size highlighted less than 40% of paying members have started to include Real Estate into their wealth plan, it lead us to ponder the question…
What fears are stopping the other 60% from moving forward with their first Real Estate Investment?
We asked that question…Here are the top 10 responses (in no particular order):
– Lack of understanding of different Investment models
– Lack of understanding the Vetting or Qualification process used
– Non-Passive Investment Opportunities
– Dealing with Maintenance issues
– Dealing with the Collection of Rents
– Fear of the burden of carrying the Investment should the Tenants not pay
– Fear of the Eviction process should it be necessary
– Covering Carrying costs in the event of default payments
– Lack of Insurance Protection or guarantees for the Tenants and Investors
– Lack of funds required to make the Investment
3. What are the Minimum Return on Investment Expectations?
Managing expectations is a daunting task…
With Real Estate Investing, the daunting task is balancing risk and reward.
I love talking with Investors and asking them what their expectations are for any investment and what type of returns do they expect? Not surprising, many will say “as much return as you can give me”. That is the most popular and an interesting comment at that same time. Why? Because of the direct correlation between risk and reward.
Why would anyone take an Investment based just on the reward?
It is understanding the risks that allow investors to make sound investment decisions.
Fair to say…if I take more risk, I would expect a higher reward, and on the flip side, if I try and minimize risk, my reward will be reduced.
I’m certain that the investor bellowing that out above the crowd would not agree that if you’ll take as much as I can give you in return, then obviously you are willing to take as much of the risk as it takes to obtain that return.
RTO Investing – A PARADIGM SHIFT…
Wouldn’t you agree, it would be great if you could find a strategy which challenged the status quo…a strategy which mitigated much of the risk or fear factors investors have but could still maintain a higher than average rate of return?
Join The RTO Revolution and let’s mitigate risk together…
Introducing the HOS Joint Venture Program:
The HOS Joint Venture Program…
1. Provide Experienced Client Vetting and Qualifications
· Ensuring Affordability
· Ensuring Solid Exit Strategy
2. Obtain the Long term Lease (typically 3 – 5 years)
3. Monitor Clients credit Improvement through our Compass Credit Program
4. Manage the Client
5. Collect the Rent
6. Provide Payment Assurance so you’ll never have to worry about Mortgage, taxes, and insurance going into arrears
7. Provide Bill Payment Services / manage client arrear and collections
8. Send you your monthly profit
9. Provides Quarterly client updates
10. Schedules Semi-annual Inspections
11. Fronts any paralegal service fees
12. Manages Eviction process (if required)
13. Manages Transfer of Sale process at end of term
We take care of all the heavy lifting, it’s that simple.
Is RTO Investing Right For You?
If you are an Investor who is watching and waiting before taking the plunge into your first Real Estate Investment opportunity, watch and wait no longer. Contact us today and let’s talk and together we can determine if an RTO investment makes sense for you.